Monday, July 11, 2011

Surprise in the Shrubs

I discovered something strange in my garden the other day. At first I thought it was a mean old raccoon but then I realized it was a Moose! Or to be more accurate the Moose, Moose the dog. My person's dog. ( I know, its hard to tell under all that hair!)
Now I'm a friendly guy, don't get me wrong, but I wasn't so sure about this dog when I first met him. Allison (that's my person) says he's just jealous because when she left home he was her number one guy, but now he has to share her with me. And I don't mind sharing, but this particular dog is a bit grumpy, and missing a few teeth. So imagine my surprise when I came around a tomato plant and there he was soaking in the sun like a chrysanthemum. The way I figure it, anybody who loves my garden as much as I do can't be all bad? I think I'll reserve my judgement until later, I'd like to see where he stands on some other important issues, like comfortable chairs, or naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment